North Wales (Denbigh) riding stables recommendations

Cloball

Visit site
Recently moved to the area and am super keen to get riding. I am looking for a share/part loan casually as well but was having fantastic lessons in Glasgow prior to moving and really want to keep my hand in and work on my (recent) confidence wobble. I've been riding for years and used to work in the industry but had a break due work/frequent moves.
Does anyone have any recommendations or advice? 🙋

dollymix

Visit site
If you are on a Facebook there are a few local groups worth posting on including “Ruthin Riders”

You might be able to find a share here. For riding schools I highly recommends Pennant Park which is in Holywell.

http://www.pennantparkridingcentre.com/

My OH has been having lessons there and has come on so much. They have a ladies group I think too where they have coffee and cake after!

It’s run by a husband and wife team, Carl and Storm who are fab. All the instructors are great there too.

dollymix

Visit site
I can’t speak for Llannerch... we drove on but didn’t like the look of it. Pennant I loved! It’s so neat and organised that it reassured me that they knew what they’re doing. My OH has loads of lessons there and he improved dramatically.