Northallerton BE Roll Call....

Javabb94

Visit site
I'm there Saturday Section F with J.

His first BE in 2 years after his famous elimination at fence 1 at Eden Valley in 2012.

Spent 2 years getting him to this point so very excited as if it goes well all my hard work will have paid off! Plus with Abbie's navicular I was determined to get out eventing again on him as Abbie won't be until next year.

Been doing lots of XC schooling in past few weeks and had 2 lessons in the past 2 weeks.

He now gets revved up and actually takes me to the fences rather than backing off about 6 strides out!

I am also at Warwick Hall next week competing on the Sunday and volunteering both days.

Come say hello would be nice to meet some of you - XC colours are Turquoise, Navy and Gold on a mini Bright Bay!

VRIN

Visit site
Good luck - I am there on Sunday. Hope all the hard work pays off
I'm there Saturday Section F with J.

His first BE in 2 years after his famous elimination at fence 1 at Eden Valley in 2012.

Spent 2 years getting him to this point so very excited as if it goes well all my hard work will have paid off! Plus with Abbie's navicular I was determined to get out eventing again on him as Abbie won't be until next year.

Been doing lots of XC schooling in past few weeks and had 2 lessons in the past 2 weeks.

He now gets revved up and actually takes me to the fences rather than backing off about 6 strides out!

I am also at Warwick Hall next week competing on the Sunday and volunteering both days.

Come say hello would be nice to meet some of you - XC colours are Turquoise, Navy and Gold on a mini Bright Bay!