Norton Heath for sale

olop

Visit site
Noooo!! Not when we are just about to move to Essex - hopefully the new buyer will keep it running as it is :eek:

If only I had a spare few million!!

popsdosh

Visit site
But who wants to live in MK? :D

Norton Heath is gorgeous, yes please!
Milton keynes every time for me well out in the country and a better catchment area near lots of major roads .Also it has more potential as a venue for all forms of equestrian sport.
I suppose Norton heath has its attractions if you live in the land of gold gates,4X4s and your name is Tracey .

Gorgeous George

Visit site
I hope it remains open as a competition venue, I don't have transport and it is the one place I can hack to.

Also my name isn't Tracey, I don't have a 4x4 or gold gates :D:D

Rosiefan

Visit site
Yup, gold gates, 4x4 and personalised number plates. Although my name isn't Tracey, all my friends are called Tracey, we all wear white stilettos and speak estuary Essex.

I hope NH carries on as it always has too.

Shipley

Visit site
I have stopped competing there but would be a shame to loose it as a venue lets hope they spend some more money on it especial outside arena surfaces

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
I like how those picnic benches have been placed in the car park for the photo! Never enough parking in that venue, not on a packed BSJA day! But still I wouldn't say no :D

HotToTrot

Visit site
Bah humbug to the Essex-bashing! Nothing wrong with Essex.

I hope NH continues as is - or there won't be any outdoor SJ in Essex at all, now Towerlands has disappeared! (And then I may well side with the Essex-bashers.)

HotToTrot

Visit site
there is Nick Moon at Finchingfield Equestrian centre believe they have started affiliated

Oooh new venue, thanks!

Although. Finchingfield? That's barely in Essex, it's more like in Suffolk! Pah. What about Proper Essex, gnarly old East London Essex, where's the SJ?!!

nokia

Visit site
Their seems to be lots of very nice equestrian centres for sale at the min, they often have massive investment and repayments to the banks every month

I suppose if intrest rates go up , people loosing jobs ect money will become tighter , I don't think we have experienced the harsh realities that the cons gov are going to impose on the uk yet

I feel dark times ahead

itsybitsy69

New User
Visit site
Just waiting for all those cup half empty people to start the 'run out of money' rumour again, wish I could afford to buy a new house and yard before selling the old one first!

Well good luck to Tonie and her family, and I hope that the new owners love the centre as most of us do and carry on the hard work and put on a full calendar of events for us and we can support them as befits the premier centre in Essex. What an opportunity for someone!!