Nose net

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
Definitely need one. Poor horse suddenly struggling this week. Obviously I have given away the ones I had with a horse years ago.

So.. are equilibrium better? Had these before. I've bought a le mieux one which has massively helped but holes are much bigger.

Sizing of equilibrium- only do a cob/ full size. My girl is a standard full size will this be big enough?
Thanks.

Sossigpoker

Visit site
I've got the Equilibrium one and it seems to help. Mine is a small full size and the cob/full fits him well , i had to shorten it only a tiny bit.

holeymoley

Visit site
Equilibrium are the best. I think I got hkm ones one year and they were okay too, a bit rougher than the equilibrium though.

EmmaC78

Visit site
I like the equilibrium ones too, have had mine a few years and it is still in tact. The full/cob should be fine size wise.

mavandkaz

Visit site
Just to be different - I use the le mieux ones.
The mesh is much stiffer and so doesn't move about when they throw their head around.
At the end of the day, fine particles will still get through so neither stop everything.
If it's just for home use, there is also the shakeaze(?) which is a solid material rather then mesh. But they are not competition legal.

EllieBeast

Visit site
Having tried all sorts, the le mieux ones win hands down for me. They fit the contours of the face much better. Yes, you have to be careful that your horse doesn’t run them too much as they’re not as robust as the equilibrium ones but they do the job much better and aren’t expensive. I pay about £17 for two, and those two will last me the whole year- my girl wears them year round.

Wheresthehoofpick

Visit site
Thanks. I can see now that the equilibrium ones can be shortened. I had borrowed one that was tiny and couldn't make it out. It must have been shortened.

I've got both. Horse is new to me so we will see which one she gets in with. There's something in the woods that is setting us both off!