Noseband on Elevator Bridle

Parkranger

Visit site
I'm sure I'm doing up the cinch noseband wrong! Once I've done up the noseband, the piece of leather that attaches to the buckle is just laying against the back of the padded bit. There's only one loose keeper ring and I'm wondering if there should have been two.

If you're still following - well done!
grin.gif

the website doesn't seem to have any pics....

RachelB

Visit site
I'm assuming it's a crank noseband? I have a Heritage one, lucky for you it's hanging on the back of my bedroom door waiting paitently to be cleaned! Just grabbed the camera and took this..:

P8260001.jpg

I don't know if you can see it very well, but that is how it is meant to look when done up/ I didn't quite understand your description, but this is how it is meant to be! And there are two runners, one on either side, but the left0hand one on the picture is prone to getting lost as once you undo the noseband, if you don't do it up again the runner is loose!
Sorry if you can't see the pic very well though, I could stick it in paint but it's 11pm and I want to go to bed, sorry!
crazy.gif
smile.gif

Anyways I hope that helped.
ps please excuse the dressing gown, meant to move it... I did say it was the back of my bedroom door lol!