*not CR* FTS Rugs - opinions

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
I had an F.T.S Rugs leaflet stuck under my windshield at Allerton on Sunday and I've just had a quick look at the site. They have a couple of rugs at very reasonable prices and as I've never heard of them, wondered whether any of you lovely folks had and what you thought of them?

I've put this here as this is the section of the site with the most rational, sensible answers! I didn't want any of the "I only use weetherbeeta/masta/horsewear and wouldn't touch unknown brands with a barge pole" type answers. Let's face it, if people didn't try new brands out, none of the known brands would have got off the ground either when they were unknown! :)confused: I think I confused myself there!)

Whoops :eek: sorry for the mini rant! Anyhoo, opinions good or bad welcome!

jenz87

Visit site
My horse has one for the last year, im always promoting them on here, as i love my little rug!!
Its not as fancy as the bucas or Rambo etc but shes had hers a year, and its still going strong!
Theyre a generous fit, especially for the bigger horses as well, which i like!

Ours is going into our 2nd winter, and mine isnt known for her niceness towards her rugs!

Vetwrap

Visit site
Hadn't heard of FTS rugs, but always happy to look at other brands. I have bought a couple of Swish Equestrian rugs and I can absolutely vouch for them. They are excellent rugs and exceptionally good value.

I bought two 1200 denier 50g turnouts for £27.99 each and was so impressed with them that I have contacted them about making walker rugs...!

Sorry to Hijack, but like you, I like to see other brands being supported.