not foals anymore, hows your 'yearlings' doing?

kinskycookie

Visit site
Growing too fast! Tried to get a nice square photo of him earlier but failed miserably so these were about a month ago. :)
picture.php
picture.php

Meandtheboys

Visit site
Cant see any pictures :confused:?

Wynter - yes :) however yours looks prettier than mine:) mine lacks in that department at the moment..

:)

"mine lacks in that department at the moment.."

Spotty - I look at mine and think was such a pretty foal and now a little bit "ugly and upside down" ..........( I can say that because she's mine !! ).............I am hoping that 'dodgy' stage has just come early.

SpottyTB

Visit site
Haha yes, mine too was quite a handsome boy as a foal.. i think the fluff doesn't help, hoping when he loses the fluff and you can see "him" he'll be better looking ;).. and yes he looks upside down too, a little wormy some days - i can assure all that he is wormed up to his eye balls ;)

I look at some of these posts and think, bloody hell.. that's a smart looking yearling - you are all (no, i mean WE) are all very lucky :)

SKY

Visit site
omg there all lovely. i have to get some new pics of my girl "Black Velvet".
as shes my wee honey and getting quite big. i will have to measure and sort some pics this week and update her on this thread. she was born 3rd may 2012 so just over 8 mths.
loving all the pics on this thread, and nice to read what height they are now and what they are to make. just comparing growth.

SKY

Visit site
just went out after my post and thought i would take a few pics of her and measure her. but my bloody phone for some reason wont let me transfer them trying ages, when i get it working i will post them, bewarned not groomed in them just in from field and not best posing in them for her, but its her now.
also hugo is class, cool there birthday is the same. i had a horse like him once he is now in york, pic of him is in my album bay with dog on his back that was chance when he was 3 yrs old and 16.1hhs.
black velvet is measuring 13.2hhs, will be interesting to see what she finishes at. As her dam is 15.2hhs and sire 16.2hhs. i can see her finish about 15.3hh-16hhs. dont think she will make much over that. but i am very happy with that as i like that height to ride as i am only 5ft4. i have alot taller horses but for my own use i prefer 15hhs-16hhs. she is also my forever horse, touch wood she likes me too lol :D. cause she's stuck with me. :D

argh cant get pics up.

SpottyTB

Visit site
Sky - Oh my, it is like a grown up Hugo :) very nice! Yours sounds like she should make a good height :) do you have a lot of youngsters or is she your first? Can you email the photos to your own email and then put them on photobucket?

Don't think i mentioned in my original post, Hugo is out of a polish warmblood mare who is stood around 16.1/16.2 and a KWPN bay and white (Update) who is stood at 16hh/16.1 i believe. He's passported to make 16.2 but will just have to see, his half sister made 17.2 she was by an Irish 3/4 who was 17hh! :)

kinskycookie

Visit site
Very strange, i'm sure ive put a photo on here before. I upload them to my album on profile then copy and paste onto here. I can see the photos and they are in your quotes too?! I've changed album to public settings. Will have a little look and see what I can come up with :)

SKY

Visit site
cant even email to my email through phone, bloody nightmare.

ah well will get sorted. in my photos the black horse i have, my 20 yr old gelding sticking his touge out hes called johney, rest is of black velvet few months ago not much change bit bigger and stonger looking, but thats her the black and white in pics sport foal type.
also a few of my mares and foals i had. i have a few broodmares, some heavy irish cobs and some irish sport horses all all coloured apart from my johney. have 3 due to foal this year.

well this is black velvet few mths ago.

picture.php
[/IMG]

this will not bet me i will keep trying to transfer pictures, althought not great pics still want this phone to work right now, its bugging me.

SpottyTB

Visit site
cant even email to my email through phone, bloody nightmare.

ah well will get sorted. in my photos the black horse i have, my 20 yr old gelding sticking his touge out hes called johney, rest is of black velvet few months ago not much change bit bigger and stonger looking, but thats her the black and white in pics sport foal type.
also a few of my mares and foals i had. i have a few broodmares, some heavy irish cobs and some irish sport horses all all coloured apart from my johney. have 3 due to foal this year.

well this is black velvet few mths ago.

picture.php
[/IMG]

this will not bet me i will keep trying to transfer pictures, althought not great pics still want this phone to work right now, its bugging me.

What a lovely youngster, beautifully marked! :)

kinskycookie

Visit site
NO :( and not joking, now you've said he/she? is spotty, i SO want to see :( I have a spotty "BIG/GROWN UP" baby called Gem *See sig* :)

I think you have commented on a photo of him before, I picked him up around the same time you were looking at Hugo. He is out of a KWPN mare by a knab x kinsky stallion. Very spotty botty :D

I think my 'rules' are set so that I can't post attachments/photos at the moment so that would explain why the photos aren't working! E-mail sent :)

SKY

Visit site
thanks kinskycookie, i just love her to bits. cant wait till she grows up, but also enjoying wathcing her change. think where both havent probs with pics at min, my phone is driving me nuts, i have given up till later as have to put a colour in my hair so will try later again. its only a few months old this phone dont know whats wrong with it.

ah well chat to you all later, away to do my roots. :)

kinskycookie

Visit site
Oops sorry Sky, I should have guessed she was a girl with those stockings :) My hair is slowly going for the 'dip dye' look! Cant really call them roots anymore!

siennamum

Visit site
I think you have commented on a photo of him before, I picked him up around the same time you were looking at Hugo. He is out of a KWPN mare by a knab x kinsky stallion. Very spotty botty :D

I think my 'rules' are set so that I can't post attachments/photos at the moment so that would explain why the photos aren't working! E-mail sent :)

Have you got a photobucket account. If not and you post on fb, I can upload them for you.