Not looking forward to

sammys ma

Visit site
going down to the yard after work tonight!

Another hour of work left to go, then will head down, but it's FREEEEZZIIIINNNNNG and Dark.....
Well, I suppose i will enjoy a nice pint in a cosy pub afterwards even more!!

It harldy seems like any time ago since i was riding out in a t-shirt every night after work
confused.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Yes I know what you mean!!! My horse is black and when I went to bring him in last night in the pitch black dark...he did one of his...lets hide from mummy games!!! Basically it goes like this...I stand in the middle of the field and usually he comes ambling over (at his own pace)...but last night he decided to hide in the dark shadows while I stand in the field calling him. He waits until mummy has a little bit of panic starting in her voice because she thinks he is not in the field after all...and then decides to make a SLOW move out of the darkness and ambles over without a care in the world!!! Don't you just love them!

KatB

Visit site
I know, it is cr*p, but I also kinda like the warm horse in warm stable kind of feeling, and theyre always slightly fresher on cold days which is nice.... but then light evenings would be heaven!!
smile.gif

sammys ma

Visit site
yep, it is nice when they are all tucked up and munching away. I think it's partly because i'll be alone down there tonight, as everyone else comes in earlier thatn me, apart from one girl and she's on holiday..

I am just PMT'd and miserable and not worth talking to anyway!

tongue.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
I can never see my girl when I first get into the field as she skulks in the shadows! She has a habit of looming over me wen I'm poo picking. I've nearly had a heart attack on several occasions. It amuses her, anyway!