Not spoilt. Not spoilt at all

Auslander

Visit site
Ooo who is the extra mini muncher? What have I missed ?
We got another one last year - the little grey roan spotty thing. He was rescued from a council estate in Dublin with one eye hanging out, which has now been removed, and he is a a dear little chap (as long as you don't annoy him!)

Auslander

Visit site
I'm surprised the teenies were still standing. They looked so weak from lack of biscuit.
One of them had just had an incident involving an electric fence that got in his way as well - he needed a biscuit to get over the sudden burst of speed needed to negotiate a live fence without getting fried!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
My Arab's don't eat any sort of human food they think it's poison, my old mares would have Cadbury creme eggs at easter and loved lager and guiness, we used to ride to the tea hut and they happily munched a bag of crisps.

Auslander

Visit site
This is why the little stinker doesn't deserve biscuits. Shamelessly hanging out in the big boys paddock (which has more grass), then equally shamelessly galloping through the electric fence when he saw me come out of my house with said biscuits. He is a devil!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reacher

Visit site
They obviously have a serious biscuit deficiency!

My mum trained all my horses to expect ginger biscuits. I stupidly introduced mr H to fig rolls the other day

Annagain

Visit site
nah, they were going to flatten Aus and eat her if she didn't make good with the biccies. the innocent faces are just a facade.

One of the most common symptoms of biscuit deprivation is uncontrollable rage. Shetties are so misunderstood, they're not naughty, angry little escapologists, they are ill, bless them. Aus did well to identify it early and stave it off.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
This is why the little stinker doesn't deserve biscuits. Shamelessly hanging out in the big boys paddock (which has more grass), then equally shamelessly galloping through the electric fence when he saw me come out of my house with said biscuits. He is a devil!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd give him biscuits for pure shetland sneak ???

Getbackboys

Visit site
bless them - i just love shetlands

may i add to the post a pic of my 36 year old coming out of winter this year - was quite proud of how he was looking from a mash diet all winter

Ronnie coning out of winter.jpg

Last edited: