not strictly horses but daybreak on itv

PonyIAmNotFood

Visit site
Im not usually one to make comment about people being too over weight to ride, within reason i think if the animal isn't struggling you're alright.

But just watching daybreak where some VERY over weight people are doing a fitness thing in Dubai, and went playing camel polo. One guy had to be got off his camel as its back legs started to go under his weight, and Im not a camel expert but the others didn't seem too thrilled either.

I just don't understand why when trying to lose weight from being morbidly obese people think 'i know, ill go and sit on another living thing, that'll burn the calories' as opposed to going for a walk instead. Weight rants are most unlike me but this just really got me annoyed!

Fransurrey

Visit site
Hmmm, glad I didn't see that. Saw a brief glimpse of the people this morning, as OH leaves it on when he leaves. The size of those people, I wouldn't let them ride an elephant!

dallastheo

Visit site
Also glad i didnt see that, why do they think its fair to sit on an animal to get fit!! think it should be the other way round, you should be fit to ride a horse,camel, anything !!

Welsh Girl:)