Not sure how I got onto Youtube, BUT!!!!

Echo Bravo

Visit site
I'm still not sure how I got on to youtube and have seen some really crappy video's. Americans are the worse (Rodeos)most probably not as bad as made out as they must have animal welfare people there:(:(:(:(:( But what are people thinking when they put these stupid things online, that they are funny:mad::mad::mad:Couldn't access the horse gored to death by bull, but to see a man crushed to death by a horse flipping over on him, NOT!! My question is what do these people get out of posting this so of stuff.

Snowysadude

Visit site
veiws, subscribers, witnessing a massive debate over it and agitating others for their own pleasure. Im sure a few actually enjoy it in a sick way too - youtube though for a lot is all about the veiws and ratings!

DougalJ

Visit site
I know its so funny! I do remember watching when they first did the sketch but forgotten all about it. It's sometimes a bit too close for comfort and can see lots of us in it! Just so funny :0)

ameeyal

Visit site
That was sssooooo funny, regards the original post words fail me WHY people post some clips, have you read the replys that they get as well, there is some sick people out there.

abina

Visit site
Like most things on the internet - YouTube and all other social sites, you will attract all types of people, different opinions and views, right or very wrong. It's very easy for people to 'hide' behind a PC screen and put nasty hurtful comments that they would not dare to say face to face, that can and do cause distress. For the majortiy of us, we can not understand or fathom out these feelings and leaves us shocked and bewildered. This is what these people thrive on, and the reaction that their posts and threads cause.

As for some of the clips posted on these sites - yes sick some of them and posted for that gruesome pleasure that some humans have the ability to exhibit, others posted for awareness that sometimes gets the point across but, sometimes gets 'hijacked' by sick indiviuals for perverted pleasure and other are posted just to share a good experiance or time or education and these are the post that bring the majority of viewers joy and laughter.

The internet can be a dark and deep place. Use with caution at all times.