Not sure if I’m allowed but...lost collie Peak District

jojo5

Visit site
Hope this is not against the forum laws, but my friends family have lost their beautiful two year old Border Collie who has gone walkabout near Hartington ( between Buxton and Ashbourne). He is an ultra friendly blue Merle boy called Blue, just two years old. He is chipped and wearing a Three Peaks rope collar.
If you have any news re a found Collie can you message me straight away and I will contact her. If you live in this area by any chance ( and he could have got quite a way as he is very fit) could you check your outbuildings?
Thanks loads.
1539799096966.jpeg

gunnergundog

Visit site
Post on Dogslost, Champdogs, the All about dogs section here, phone all your local vets, the dog warden, RSPCA and any other local rescues. Facebook is your friend.

Could also be worth contacting all local farmers to make them aware.

Fingers crossed he turns up.

jojo5

Visit site
Thanks Gunnergundog, will pass these sites on to my friend straight away.
They have already alerted the whole village and local farmers re outbuildings etc.

Widgeon

Visit site
Can you share a link to the DogsLost post? Then I can share on FB etc., we have a few friends living down that way and I'm sure others will too

jojo5

Visit site
I will ask my friend for a link to their post ( told them about the site following Gunnergundog's rec) and share it as soon as I get it.

jojo5

Visit site
Thanks so much tankgirl1 and TheresaW - not found yet but we really have spread this on all sorts of sites today so with these and all your help we really have fingers crossed.