nothing to do with horses sorry but........

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
since I love all you guys and feel at home here....

here's my new arrival:
DSC00742.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

she's a real cutie but I've no idea what to call her, mum is Narnia (KC Queen of Winter) and dad Herbie (Herbie goes Bananas) but not bothered if name doesn't match.

Any ideas guys
grin.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
oh I hate you
grin.gif
Ive always wanted a boxer pup and that colour too.
You lucky lucky person. Shes absolutely gorgeous, just watch I dont steal her when youre not looking

Navalgem

lol she's not so cute now she's chewing everything and having 'accidents' everywhere!
blush.gif
lol

She was pre ordered before her mum was even in season, I told Narnia I wanted a female just like her and she is, apart from Narnia has a thick white collar with a few brown spots in, and my pup has a few white hairs and a blob or two of white on her red neck lol.
grin.gif

I'm abysmal at naming things though
blush.gif
, need to find something soon or she'll be 'puppy' forever lol.

Amelia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
lol she's not so cute now she's chewing everything and having 'accidents' everywhere!
blush.gif
lol

She was pre ordered before her mum was even in season, I told Narnia I wanted a female just like her and she is, apart from Narnia has a thick white collar with a few brown spots in, and my pup has a few white hairs and a blob or two of white on her red neck lol.
grin.gif

I'm abysmal at naming things though
blush.gif
, need to find something soon or she'll be 'puppy' forever lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is scrummy
grin.gif
You should have Great Dane pups like me - they ate six of my kitchen cupboard doors while I was away for just two hours picking up some shopping ! lol AND the 'accidents' .......... well #2's are more like mini roundabouts and wee's - lol mini lakes !!

I wouldnt be without them for the world
grin.gif

Good luck with your puppy - she is lovely x

Navalgem

the_watcher - cheers those are good names!
grin.gif
lol

Amelia
shocked.gif
@ lakes and mini-roundabouts! Should count myself lucky then! lol, great danes are lovely, though a touch too big for the bungalow I live in, it'd be totally demolished in 2 hours from the sounds of it! PMSL!
grin.gif