Nothings happening

Equi

Visit site
Here is a post for the posters who have nothing happening. Nothing to update about, nothing to share, nothing to really feel anything about :p

The most exciting thing that has happened in the past few weeks is i gave Jed a treat ball, that he adores. He now looks for his ball every evening and if he doesnt get it he tries to turn his head upside down, a real sight to behold. I think he thinks its cute....and tbf it is. Usually means i walk back to the tack room and get him some carrots.

The minis are all gone, and have been replaced by large, soft indiscriminate blobs of a brown colour.

Hurrah for nothing!

Bruce17

Visit site
The most exciting thing mine has done this week is learn to unhook my car keys from the stable door bolt and throw them on the floor.

She seems to be enjoying herself so I let her do it. If she stands on them and strands me at the yard I'll kill her though 😁

SEL

Visit site
I need to be here. I have a streaming cold and the most exciting thing that's happened this week is...... nope ...... errrr ...... sorry, nothing. Back to the tissues.

Equi

Visit site
Is it wrong that tend to enjoy having the cold? I love snuggling Down with my misery and watching a good Netflix and feeling like I deserve it cause I’m about to die.

SEL

Visit site
Is it wrong that tend to enjoy having the cold? I love snuggling Down with my misery and watching a good Netflix and feeling like I deserve it cause I’m about to die.
I'm definitely dying. My boss gave me the cold when he decided to come into the office with it to avoid his snotty children and obviously he had man flu, so therefore that means I must have it now. Except because I'm not a man I still have to wrangle 2 horses in the wet and high winds and deal with stroppy people via email.

Yard xmas party tonight. I'm channelling Rudolph with my red nose right now. Its a good look.

Denbob

Visit site
Oh thank god it's not just me - the most exciting thing to happen to me is I've been allowed to have my headphones in at work (because everyone else is either out on site or gone home) although now i'm very jealous of marmite toast

fidleyspromise

Visit site
I summoned the energy yesterday to take Fid for a walk to the arena, lunge for 15 minutes and then down to the road to see traffic. Other than that ponies haven't really left the field in weeks. I've cuddled up on the sofa with the dogs generally.

J&S

Visit site
Well, I am very happy to have nothing happening: I had to have the vet here two days in a row this week. This meant, with a poorly pony, that I missed out on a planned Christmas visit to my children/grand children. So a double wammy of nothing!

Fools Motto

Visit site
I'm another nothing person here.
The most exciting dog walk earlier where a rouge terrier stole the spaniels tennis ball. Drama ensued, a stand off of a few moments.
Sigh.

southerncomfort

Visit site
Nowt happening here either. Just the daily routine of bringing in, turning out feeding, haying and rug changes interspersed with lots of marmite on toast (my favourite comfort food)!

Haven't even got any plans for January/February to be honest.