Nottingham/leics people.... saddlers??!

KatB

Visit site
Anyone recommend a good saddler in the Notts Leic area? I normally use Bridle path saddlers who are very good, but are down a man at the moment, so aint going to be able to make it out for a while yet, and I'm impatient!!! Just wandered if anyone knew a good one locally.....??!!
grin.gif

SSM

Visit site
Hoofaloof in Ravenshead were great when I bought mine, came out measured up - did'nt like
crazy.gif
wanted Stubben - they arranged it all and lent me a saddle while I waited!

Aragon56

Visit site
Theres one at Kibworth too, they are based at the garden centre/aquarium place, and i think the saddlers name is Roger. Sorry I don't know the name of them but they will be in yellow pages, have used both Milners and saddlers at Kibworth and they are both good, the latter's call out fee is slightly cheaper though.

ginnyspinner

Visit site
Debbie Richardson at Newark will come out and do saddle checks/fits and sells new saddles too. She is really nice and a Master Saddler. You will find her details on the Master Saddlers site or I can send them to you if you like.

Taboo1968

Visit site
If you ring The Horsewearhouse in Kibworth and ask for "Charles" telephone number, they should give it to you.... If not I've got it somewhere. He is the gentleman that does all their repairs and he also does made to measure saddles.... I cant recommend him highly enough..... My saddle still looks as good as new and its 3 years old now..... and he never charged me a call out fee!

Peanot

Visit site
I went over to Milners about 2 months ago, and they were very friendly and were able to alter the saddle slightly to fit my horse as we were struggling to find one that was a good fit. After a couple of days, I decided that I wanted a different discipline saddle and they exchanged it for me. Very friendly.