Novice 20

Brummyrat

Visit site
I ordered a test sheet from BD three days ago now, it may have come this morning but if it hasn't, can someone on here give me a clue about what I should be doing in Novice 20, anything I should have a practice of over the weekend. The comp isnt until next weekend but would prefer to know what Im letting myself in for before I actually enter because Im the biggest wimp around!

lar

Visit site
There's a LOT of starting and stopping - part of BD's idea to make transitions more important I imagine. So for instance on a twenty metre circle in canter there is a canter-trot-canter transition on both reins. Other thing of note is a 20m circle of stretchy trot on the right rein at the end. There's also two free walks - you go across on short diagonal in free, go round the short side in medium and then across the next short diagonal in free

Good luck - I'm doing N20 at the weekend too!

Brummyrat

Visit site
Stretchy trot!!!!!! OMG I think I might do either the prelim or the elementary then, I'll have a bash at most things but stretchy trot on an onward bound welshie is never going to happen! Thanks both, and good luck at the weekend! x