Now, I know I'm cheap but...

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Some muppet will buy them. Probably some yummy mummy with a nice shiny disco or cayenne. Who wears a faux fur lined fillet and riding 'style' boots. A tits 'n' teeth. Can you tell I'm bored ??? Far to much thought went into my reply.......

rhino

Visit site
Some muppet will buy them. Probably some yummy mummy with a nice shiny disco or cayenne. Who wears a faux fur lined fillet and riding 'style' boots. A tits 'n' teeth. Can you tell I'm bored ??? Far to much thought went into my reply.......

Made me laugh though, so thanks :D :D

What are they? Sandstone or something? So they would date somewhere from Permian to early Triassic (if very, very old 1st year Uni Geology serves me correct).. So not even 150 years old at all! :rolleyes: :p

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Bl**dy hell, I have at least 20, probably more, sandstone blocks like that stacked at the bottom of my drive, they are probably over 100 years old as they were an original wall I think and the house is late 19th century. Excuse me while I go and take some photos and do an ebay listing.:p

And I've got a trough like that that I do use as a mounting block. :)

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Right then, tomorrow the half millstone that is blocking a JRT sized gap in the garden fence goes on! :D just not sure how to deal with the postage :eek: :D

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Just click 'collection only' or charge the £420 that Bevvy suggests. ;) :p

Collection only looks the way forward, for one thing it is blooming heavy :D

Oh yes new millionaires club :D Mind you I think if I try to sell the lump of stone next to the mounting block sister will not be pleased, she uses it as a step ti get up and down from the block. I shall have to have a look around and see what other chunks of stone we have :D