NT dry

Burnttoast

Visit site
Does anyone use this? I've been recommended it for my field-kept boy. He's just had his shoes off and has really deep sulcuses (sulci?!) but will be reliably muddy from now till next summer! If I scrape the mud off will the nozzle allow me to get into the sulcus? The instructions do say don't wash the foot first. Thanks :)

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
I've been using it recently! I think it's working well but I find if I apply the end of the nozzle directly to the frog it blocks & I have to tap it on the floor to release the powder (note: don't whack it on the ground to release like some kind of maniac as you end up with a mouthful of the stuff - I have no refinement!!!) If you need it to go right down a crack I'd dry the frog off as best I could with a towel, getting as deep as I could, the puff a load of the powder onto the frog & push it into the crevice with maybe a cotton bud or something....!! Hope that helps! :)

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
I tried that when the big fella had thrush. I found it fairly difficult to use so used Kevin Bacon's Hoof Solution, which smells very much of vinegar, worked a treat.