Nuumed

AFB

Visit site
Just wanted to post something positive, I needed to get a shim pad ASAP so called Nuumed yesterday to check how long delivery might take as no option for next day postage on their site.

The lady on the phone was super helpful, checked her stock list and then her physical stockroom before calling back to confirm. Order placed around lunchtime and arrived with me this morning.

Would 100% recommend and quality is of course brilliant being Nuumed.

I like to give credit where due as more often than not company specific posts are only created when there's a problem.

McFluff

Visit site
How do their sheepskin/wool numnahs and saddle pads stand up to constant washing? I am a bit anal about keeping them clean and change my LeMieux cotton ones after every ride in summer.

My oldest is about 4 years old. I tend to wash at least weekly, in summer it can be more (if sweaty). I use a cat slicker brush to brush out hairs and keep them fluffy (if I was less lazy I would do this after every use, but I forget!), it does help keep them good between washes. I have about 4 I use on rotation, and the very oldest one is now showing a bit of wear, but it is minimal.

Surbie

Visit site
I love their hi-wither cotton saddlepads. And am in 'need' of some more stuff so that's a good reminder to give them a call!

Identityincrisis

Visit site
I have been using the half wool numnahs for years. I thought they had stopped trading so it's great to hear they are still going strong.

They went through a bad patch a couple of years ago but were bought out (can't remember who) but they have maintained their quality products

My oldest is about 4 years old. I tend to wash at least weekly, in summer it can be more (if sweaty). I use a cat slicker brush to brush out hairs and keep them fluffy (if I was less lazy I would do this after every use, but I forget!), it does help keep them good between washes. I have about 4 I use on rotation, and the very oldest one is now showing a bit of wear, but it is minimal.

I don't wash mine heavily, i keep it brushed though, i have 2 black ones and they have faded slightly but still function as they should

Pinkvboots

Visit site
2 of my sheepskin ones are nearly 9 years old I don't wash them loads but I brush them regularly, they are starting to fray on the edge where the girth goes but they look amazing really considering how old they are and are used as my everyday ones, the actual sheepskin looks perfect I only ever Nuumed as one of mine needs shims anyway.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
My older sheep’s wool Nuumed numnahs have lasted well. I bought a new square pad with the wool lining last year but the stitching has gone and the wool bit is coming away from the cotton pad which is annoying. Maybe just unlucky.

LouisCat

Visit site
I bought 2 numnahs from them a couple of weeks ago, it said to allow 4 weeks deliver but came on under a week ?