nvq horse care courses

crazycoloured

Visit site
I am wamting to do my nvq horse care again. I did it a while back but the course had to stop due to not being enough people. I have contacted a instructor who has there ii qualification and runs an equestrian centre that can teach me and has the right facilities. Im just not sure who i contact to proceed further??

crazycoloured

Visit site
There is no other collages in my area that run the course. Would it not be possible to do the course and have an internal verifier come and check the work is all correct

summertoots

Visit site
Yes this is possible, but it is hard to find yards that can/will do it. If you contact lantra they may be able to give you a helping hand. Funding is also hard to come by, and if you are over 25 non existant!

crazycoloured

Visit site
thank -you toots. I may contact lantra and ask for some guidance.It seems a shame to not cary on with the course. even if i have to start from scratch it will be worth it in the long run. The equestrian centre in question has exellent facilities.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
I just enrolled at my stables, run in partnership with Yale College in Wrexham, check if local riding schools are doing something similar, I will do practical on the school yard and 2 hours a week in the classroom at the school.

Cop-Pop

Visit site
Where are you based? I did mine through a local riding school who are affiliated with some of the equine collages. Ring round the local schools - you might well find some are on similar schemes
smile.gif