NW EDT please?

dressagelove

Visit site
Can't find that sticky that was for finding an EDT now the forum has changed about....

But anyway, can anyone recommend a dentist who is based NW ish, and is good please? :)

Cheers!!

quirky

Visit site
I have recently used Simon Gunson who was very good. Nice and quiet with the horse, took his time and explained all as he was going along.

Tel: 07794 550103

Liesel

Visit site
Another vote for Ivan Stockdale. He is superb and shows you what he is doing as he goes along and encourages you get your hands in your horses mouth to feel the before and after results.

I live on the IOM and he travels here for clinics. I dont think he does individual visits from experience as he only works on the Island for about 2 days at a time but if you're willing to travel to where he is visiting you are able to get an appointment. Luckily he has a good client base where I livery but anyone here only needs to travel a max of 5-10miles so he is accessible.

It would definitely worth a call to him in case he visits yards in your area if you are able to box to where he is.

Grinchmass

Visit site
Also use Chris lee, and he is recomended, he explains everything, encourages you to see and feel before and after results. He is enthusiastic and is good with the horses.