NY Horse Dies Amid Controversy

GTs

Visit site
Click Here

I am a firm believer you can't save a horse on the ground. More then likely this horse had a strangulating lipoma, which is always a nasty one.

eekmon

Visit site
How bizarre! The way that was reported!
shocked.gif

Tia

Visit site
*chuckles and then runs for cover*

Most peculiar. I met that horse many times; ugly old grey thing but sounds like she was a treasure.

GTs

Visit site
Old horse, throwing itself violently on the ground lends itself to that diagnoses - infact I would put money on it!

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am a firm believer you can't save a horse on the ground. More then likely this horse had a strangulating lipoma, which is always a nasty one.

[/ QUOTE ]
OH (who is already a qualified vet of about 25 years standing!) says if people send you pics GTs, are you able to hold a dowsing pendulum over them & diagnose their animals' problems? LOL

Oh & err, before he said that, he said "Bullsh*t!" (That's a technical term btw GTs & when you've been qualified 25 years you'll know this kind of advanced colloquillism & have the confidence to make an equally positive diagnosis on a textbook case of said 'bullsh*t'!)
grin.gif

p.s. Are you sure that article is genuine - it appears to have been written by a literary retard! If my 14 yr old handed that in to her English teacher, she'd get it handed straight back with a 'Try again!' note on it!

GTs

Visit site
Oh I do not think there it was bullshit that killed this horse, in Manhatten they don't even have bulls there!

JAK

Visit site
Are you not understanding my reply on purpose GTs?

Hhmm, blatant & bloody-minded evasion tactics when challenged eh? You may well make a vet after all!
grin.gif