occult and fibroblastic sarciods

wanderer

Visit site

the problem with sarcoids is that there are several kinds of them and most seem to get the black whorty type that you can just band off whereas mines are the flat occult ones that look like little bald patches slightly flakey and then they become active and turn fibroblastic, not all do but its a worrying waiting game.
the flat ones are also very hard to treat as the root is deep inside and treatment only seems effective when they turn nasty. anyone with the flat ones should leave them untill the y turn because the insurance 12 mths clock starts as soon as you get the vet and if they dont turn nasty the first year your gunna be paying for it yourself.
my horses treatment for the last year with liverpool cream cost £900 thats not counting cost of camrosa and sarc-x

Tia

Visit site
I've never had any long-lasting problems with sarcoids. I've met every kind except one and all of them have been successfully treated with Camrosa.

I personally wouldn't use Liverpool Cream - way too toxic for my liking.

wanderer

Visit site
they are very worryin though arnt they, he has got so touchy round the areas he has had liverpool cream, wots the most you have seen on a horse? my vet has told me ov bloodroot salve from america with gud success, im thinking ov giving it a go its around same price as camrosa as that didnt help him but like people they are all different arnt they.
thanks for your reply.
julie

filly190

Visit site
I have generally left them be, unless in a problem area and they have gone of their own accord. I have had vets look at them and Liverpool cream has been offered against creams you can buy non-perscription.

Klaudette

Visit site
DO NOT USE CAMROSA ON SARCOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camrosa, is designed to promote growth and healing. Sarcoids are CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are tumours of fibroblast origin, do you want them to grow?. I have seen what happens when Camrosa is applied to a sarcoid that then proliferated. The horse was put to sleep by Prof Knottenbelt.
I am passionate about this subject, one horse is dead because of stupid advice. Derek could have sorted that poor horse but the owner refused his advice, used Camrosa and now her horse is DEAD.
Look on the website they no longer advertise for use on sarcoids...perhaps it is because legal action is being taken against them!?
When my clients come to me, I take a picture of the sarcoid, email it to Prof Knottenbelt and he will makes up AW4 LUDES cream. He has treated over 30,000 cases worldwide..he knows exactly what he is talking about.
Let me put it another way. If you had a tumour on the end of your finger would you go and ask the YTS at the Chemists for a cheap potion? No. You would want an oncologist.

wanderer

Visit site
camrosa made my horse worse and so we discontinued with it and had the liverpool cream which he has had several times over the last twelve months,

my vet said that my horse is what he calls a sarcoid factory and that i have to accept that i will be chasing them round his body all the time.
i would like to believe in small mirracles.

i certainly am not sum1 looking for a cheap option but an effective 1, arnt we all.

when you put a post up on a site like this and see that products have worked then you give it a go dont you,
i have not tried anything without running it by my vet 1st

loads of people i know have had great success with camrosa so i do think its down to the individual and perhaps luck.

Tia

Visit site
I believe you have made a number of unsubstantiated and potentially defamatory comments on your post.

I am notifying Admin of your post; you may wish to contact them and ask them to remove it.

Oh and I have just visited Camrosa's site - they do still show it working on sarcoids.

wanderer

Visit site
you talk as if you knew the girl who's horse died so if you felt so strongly why didn't you stop her???????????this is the 1st time i have ever heard of a horse dying as a result of camrosa and i do think that those are harsh things said without evidence to support.
and it is still recommended for sarcoids.

Klaudette

Visit site
Derek Knottenbelt is a world authority on Sarcoids. He does not recommend the use of any product that has not been through a clinical trial. My post is more or less a direct quote from him. There is nothing defamatory about the truth.
Actually on the Camrosa website they do not mention the word sarcoid, they describe skin abnomalities and masses...and why do you think that? My advice not to use Camrosa is my professional opinion and Derek Knottenbelt can produce the evidence and hopefully oneday he will publish in the Equine Veterinary Journal what happens when an unrecommended product is used.
Which is the worst scenario: If people follow my advice and seek veterinary advice and treatment and the sarcoid gets no better. Or using a product not licensed for use (it is not a pharmaceutical drug hence not licensed for use for anything!!) and the sarcoid gets much worse.

Klaudette

Visit site
To be correct the horse did not die because of Camrosa. It was put to sleep because one small sarcoid above its eye was treated with a certain product (better not be defamatory). There was huge proliferation of the sarcoid- its whole head was covered. It could no longer see beause of the physical obstruction due to the sarcoids. Hence was put to sleep.
I did not know the lady and the case was not mine. However, Prof Knottenbelt presented the case earlier this year. I saw the before and after pictures.
Why on earth would anyone want to put a cream designed to promote growth and healing on a fibroblastic carcinoma!? It really baffles me.
Why am I so passionate about this? Because I care and I would be a really pathetic vet if I did not stand up for what I believe. This forum is for opinions and mine is just that, an opinion; formed very carefully after a lecture by the world's number one expert on sarcoids.

Tia

Visit site
Can you please give me a list of the ingredients in Camrosa, in particular the ones that promote growth and do the alleged damage.

Can you also give me a list of the ingredients in Liverpool Cream please.

wanderer

Visit site
then in which case it was owner to blame not the cream, anyone with any knowledge wound not put camrosa on a fibroblastic sarcoid on an eye,
vet would recommend Radiation Therapy so in which case it was wrong to word your reply in such a manner