Offchurch pics

Rachael_jack

Visit site
Anyone how went to the nationals at offchurch do you know how to see the pictures the man was taking. He said they would be viewable through the BHS website then the ridingclub section as he was taking them on behalf of the riding club. But i cannot find them??

MAny help much apreciated
Rach

Sarah1

Visit site
DE Photography did the pics!
My niece is in the Friday XC album - she's on the last page and is about the last 8 pics on the page if you'd like a look! She's on a gorgeous coloured pony!!!!!
smile.gif

Rachael_jack

Visit site
WOw thank you!
There are some lovely ones of us.

If you go onto the website

www.dephoto.co.uk

Then go onto equestrian (its down the bottom and click on one of the little photos)

Then browse and order photos

The BRC champs then 2006 - offchurch

friday xc i am on page 11 and on the top row (bright bay pony green and blue colours) I love the last photo!

Then go back to the main menu (offchurch) then click on friday sj

Please excuse my arms i stick them out when i get tense and nervey!
smile.gif

I am the 14th page and 3 row half way along. I like the 4th one but the others jack doesnt look like he is jumping them very well at all but we got clear!

Thanks ever so much for looking at them!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
hey, brill photos!

what height course did you do? I am doing a two day event there in september (3ft) and i have been told that the course is quite downhill and just a load of logs..is this true? is it a testing course etc. ? and is it up to height? thanks!

Rachael_jack

Visit site
Hey there.

I cant really help you lots because it was a championship course so they would have been tougher than a normal event. But the course is lovely, very well built and over lovely going. I dont know if they will put them in on unaffiliated event but there were some very nasty skinny direct routes.

But apart from that it was a lovely course!
Good luck!!

Rach x

RachelB

Visit site
Thank you for posting the site! My RI's daughter is on there, novice class (last grey horse that ran). She won her section apparently. Lovely little horse!