OFOH - Are Any Of The Horses For Sale???

randira

Visit site
Was listening to a conversation at my yard this morning ( the YO is a well known dressage rider and knows everyone) and she had heard a rumor that J-Lo was for sale. Any one else heard any rumors?

greasedweasel

www.chamfronstud.com
page 109..... can't even imagine the price tag!!!!

Amazed to see the fantastic jumping pony Colton Maelstrom advertised too.... thought there would always have been someone waiting in the wings ready to grab that little mare!

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Amazed to see the fantastic jumping pony Colton Maelstrom advertised too.... thought there would always have been someone waiting in the wings ready to grab that little mare!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wasn't she featured in H&H just the other week, her owners saying they were looking forward to finding a rider for her for next year?
She's getting on a bit now, isn't she? Wonder what she's worth now, at her age? Funny time to be selling her, surely?

greasedweasel

www.chamfronstud.com
I find it a little odd she is advertised TBH...... I suspect she is still worth LOTS and LOTS and LOTS!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
Strawberry Mojo up until about 3 years ago could be found every other weekend competing at Rockhampton and winning every class it went in, was an amazing pony. She did her tendon in (I think) def. something to her leg and they haven't been able to get her in foal. Not sure about ET though

MillionDollar

Visit site
Yes, i was very very suprised to see Colton Mealstrom advertised as well. I thinks shes in her late teens/ early twenties now but she has still years left in her at top level SJ, Metric is a top 138cm pony and is now 28!! She'll still be worth a fortune, when she was last sold she was sold for a whopping £250,000!!!! There will be a huge fight over her, thats for sure.

dieseldog

Visit site
By now I would imagine they wished they had put the price on it, their own fault if they are getting loads of calls. Not sure what it achieves by using POA. The first question I always ask is how much, and then either say thanks or find out some more info. They are wasting my time and phone bill by not putting the price in the ad.

Rambo

Visit site
Hmmmmmmm....
J-Lo...£6k...perhaps £7.5k to someone who's keen,

Colton Mealstrom...you won't see much change from £150k
shocked.gif

X

xspiralx

I agree - I mean you are going to have to tell them the price anyway, so why not put it in the ad to get people who ARE able to pay the price!

I mean otherwise its just timewasting phonecalls, or even people who can't afford to buy the horse turning up to ride!

I don't understand it, and if I see POA on an advert I always assume its too much!

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
[ QUOTE ]
By now I would imagine they wished they had put the price on it, their own fault if they are getting loads of calls. Not sure what it achieves by using POA. The first question I always ask is how much, and then either say thanks or find out some more info. They are wasting my time and phone bill by not putting the price in the ad.

[/ QUOTE ]

<span style="color:purple">Yup, totally serves them right, I wonder did they think some eejit who'd seen the show and thought "I can do that!" would phone and offer them whatever they wanted for her?</span>
crazy.gif