Oh dear, poor BOF!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
The Bossy Old Fart (my instructor!) is about to get some bad news. 2 of his (most successful) students are fecking off to the competition down the road (to my Other Instructor, in fact,) who has a vast school with a fabby surface and generally better facilities than current yard. This decision was made in 24 hours, probably (in part at least) because BOF suddenly decided to up his prices by about 50%. The new price is in line with other yards and instructors BUT these have far better facilities and will give you a lesson every day if you so choose (BOF teaches 3 times a week). New yard is almost twice as expensive and IMO the grooms are not as good as the ones at current yard. PF was there for a while and was rather stressed out and unsettled.
Anyway BOF will be gutted, and then he'll be enraged, and then he'll start ranting and rather selfishly I'm dreading it! I'm not going a)because I'm skint and he doesn't charge me anyway, and b)I like the way he teaches.
I feel rather sorry for him, but in so many ways he's often his own worst enemy!

S_N

Visit site
Awww poor BOF, in an odd way, I've grown rather fond of him...... I love that he doesn't charge you P, how'd you wangle that? Nudge nudge wink wink!
smirk.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
SN!! I'm sooooo shocked!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

He doesn't charge me because he's really good friends with my SJing uncle who has helped him out on countless occasions, also because he knows I'm skint, and I've given him bits and bobs of tack and a painting...
What did you think???
shocked.gif

He might start charging me now though
frown.gif