Oh for goodness sake!!!

Nic

Visit site
Are people bonkers!!

"7yo Irish sports horse exceptionally kind, easy laid back hacks alone/company, no vices, excellent traffic, travel, shoe, catch etc, lives in or out, jumps, will not pass flexion" "4k!!!!
shocked.gif

All I want is something sane & sound!
frown.gif

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
They can ask £4000 buy they wont get it lol.
One of ours failed vet on 1/10 lameness on the foot he had lost a shoe on and they wouldnt pay the £1200 asking price. Hes safe, sane, jumps and hacks!

KatB

Visit site
Theres a couple of nice horses on horsequest under allrounders. There is also a "rising four yr old" that is hunting and jumping big fences
mad.gif

meandmyself

Visit site
How close are you to the horse? It might be worth going and taking a look; flexation tests are very subjective IMO.

Nic

Visit site
It's more ID than TBxID from the pic. I'm looking for something a little finer, smaller & for 4k I'd want one that will pass a 5 stage.

Dogbetty141

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Horse prices and house prices are stupid at the mo. The thing that bugs me is all these increases are happening but my wages dont increse to reflect it.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I completley agree x

icemaiden113

Visit site
Failing a flexion test aint the end of the world! And you don't need a 5 stage vetting to insure it!
And i am sure they would easily get 4k fot it, recently had one that was sold for £6.5k never had it vetted. Just had to sign a health form!

Nic

Visit site
I know it isn't the end of the world but I won't pay silly prices, for 4k I'd defo want something to sail thrrough a 5 stage.