Oh Lord what would you do?

alibali

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear what a dreadful time you're having. I lost an arthritic oldie to an abscess too. It seems such a silly thing to lose them over but looking back I know I made the right decision and I'm sure you will too. Doesn't make it any less hard losing them though. I hope life turns a corner for you soon

Nicnac

Visit site
Oh HH so sorry to read this. What a shitty time you are having. Virtual ((hugs)) and so hope things improve for you v v soon.

claret09

Visit site
i am so sorry. you have being having such an awful time. i was hoping for some good news. thinking of you and the rest of your family at what i know is a very difficult time.

Baywonder

Visit site
I'm so sorry, it's never easy, and even harder when you have other things going on in your life too.

As someone who lost my beloved horse of a lifetime and then being told my mum had terminal cancer on the same day, I completely agree with this. Life really does throw every piece of crap it can at you sometimes. Try and be strong - but remember to cry / rant / rage / lock yourself away for a few hours - whatever you feel you need to do to cope with everything going on in your life at the moment, just do it. There are no hard and fast rules, but you can, and you will, get through all of this. It won't be easy, but you will do it - and we are all here for you if you need any support.

Sending more virtual hugs to you and your family. :)

Apercrumbie

Visit site
Oh hereshoping I am so sorry. So many of us on here know your loss and it is just heartbreaking. You have clearly made the right decision for your girl.

Obviously this is all particularly tough given what else is going on in your life. I wish you all the strength and love in the world, we are all thinking of you.

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Oh no! HH, just the worst update, I was so hoping that things would turn around for you.

I wish there was something we could do to help, but I know it’s futile. Thinking of you, and wishing things were easier for you. Life is awfully unfair sometimes.

ozpoz

Visit site
Oh no, what a dreadful time for you. I am so very sorry for your sad loss. It is heartbreaking to lose them.
I hope life gets a little kinder with the palliative care arranged now.
Thinking of you xx

ZondaR

Visit site
So sorry HH. You are clearly a caring, considerate person and you did the right thing. No consolation, I know. Life is not being kind to you right now so be kind to yourself. Hugs.