Oh no car broken! How to get to Your Horse Live.

spider

community.webshots.com
Could take my husband's, but the rest of the family have stuff to get to as well. Was thinking of taking train to Leamington Spa. Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost? Or are there any buses? Was thinking of Sunday. maybe Sat would be better for public transport.
Can get bus to see horsey so he's OK, and the yard will look after him whichever day I don't go up.

spider

community.webshots.com
Thanks for the sympathy. Says 4 miles on the website so guess it can't be too much. Anyway this does away with my previous worry of having to park on the mud and be towed off!

kerrylou123

Visit site
ermmm.... as far as im aware, leamington spa is more than 4 miles away from kenilworth.
Sorry, i can't help, as im coming from the otherside of the midlands but really do hope you find a way of getting there!

Zebedee

Visit site
Stoneleigh Deer Park is about £8.00 or so in a taxi from Leamington Spa. The Your Horse Live event won't differ very much.

jinglejoys

Visit site
Look on it positively think of all the money you'll save.£17 entry fee is a lot of money to spend to enter a shopping arcade--the Royal Show doesn't cost that much