Oh nooooooo

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Im in love with a horse!!!!!
frown.gif

Only problem is its for sale (not loan) and is near Thetford Norfolk..

What the hell do I do?

I keep going onto to the website to see him yet im still trying to find somewhere to live ect ect.

Garhhhhhhhhh why cant live be simple????
confused.gif
crazy.gif

Roany-pony

Visit site
This is happening to me alot lately too!!I maybe looking to get another one next spring but I keep looking on all the websites now and have already found several!!I think I need to stop looking!!lol
grin.gif

What have you found???
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Its annoying isnt it - there are 5 horses in H&H this week alone that tick ALL my boxes, only thing is I cannot buy until next year as I have not got the funds until then and I know that when I do there wont be anything around that I like!

Roany-pony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Its annoying isnt it - there are 5 horses in H&H this week alone that tick ALL my boxes, only thing is I cannot buy until next year as I have not got the funds until then and I know that when I do there wont be anything around that I like!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats the same as me too!!!!Bloody money.I am very tempted to loan the money for the one I like at the moment,and then pay it back when I get my funds next year.I just don't know what to do!!lol

loopeepee

Visit site
That what I thought - but then as the pic is blurry thought it looked like he could be plaited up!
But i do like the sound of him, alot actually.

piaffe

Visit site
Hmmm, he doesnt do it for me, cannot explain why. But I really like the look of Benson!
grin.gif

I always look on that site, they have some nice horses but have heard some, not so good things about them
frown.gif

ETS, it wouldn't stop me going there to look. I have fallen in lvoe with lots of thier horses over the past few years.
blush.gif