ok, can someone explain to pickles...

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
that road work is done at a WALK, not a constant jig jog jig jog!! i cannot beleive how fresh he is after him summer holiday, and not stupid stupid fresh, just really keen, (think i may need brakes when we start cantering!!)

my insides are never going to survive all this shaking about!!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
LOL! H is like that hacking out - do you know - the other day there was a MAN standing in his field...!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that??? The bloody cheek of him standing like that? Freaked the poor mare out - we jigged all the way round the hack after that! LOL!
Don't you just LOVE 'em!
wink.gif

blush.gif

Kate x

severnmiles

Visit site
Whilst you're at it explain it to Ernie too!!

2nd week now since his MOT! 4 more weeks to go and opening meet is Oct 14th this season...early!

He's having a longish hack at walk tomo because he's full of himself, as soon as he see's hills his eyes light up and we power up them (at walk!), he's settled when he's getting enough work though, just had short rides the passed few days what with visitors!

Whats are you doing with Pickles?

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
currently the endless slog of road work, and hack round me is dire so it gets very boring, first team chase is mid september so i need to get some of the lard shifted, but he won't start cantering for another couple of weeks and then build from there, he's too darned clever for his own good!