OK - Man and Lorry Hire!

Weezy

Visit site
How much would it cost to hire a man and lorry (or indeed a woman and lorry!) for the day and has anyone done this for 2 seperate jobs to be carried out on one day?

Cheers

Weezy

Visit site
I dont actually know anyone round here WITH a lorry or a trailer anymore! Think I am going to have to ask my ex YO if she will do it for me but I would think she will be "busy" ho hum!

Weezy

Visit site
Hmmmmmmmm thanks Jade
tongue.gif

hedge1

Visit site
I recently hired a man and his lorry for £1 per mile. Managed to find him by word of mouth, not that that helps you too much! If your YO can't do it maybe they can point you in the direction of someone that can

Munchie

Visit site
Check out the back of H&H - there are a few in the area so give 'em a ring and get a few quotes. Can't imagine it will be cheap though!
crazy.gif
If you can find somewhere that hires trailers / boxes out then I think you'd save yourself a lot of money going down that route - good luck though! I spent about an hour the other night trauwling through the internet to find somewhere local with not much luck! We seem to live in the wrong county!

BBs

Visit site
You know i would if i could but i cant, hence why i havent offered.

Too many politics with father - after the last time I took the lorry to pick up a horse he never spoke to me for a month
crazy.gif

Weezy

Visit site
LOL Which wont be me as you guys have your gearsticks on the wrong blooming side!

Think you might have to take you up on the trailer borrowing - I will be able to drive to yours and back with my eyes closed!

Judie

Visit site
Still can't get the pm to go through

I am free next Saturday with my lorry that carries two biggies heringbone, what part of Cots are you?