Ok now I've really seen it all...

Tempi

Visit site
pmsl!! love it!!! but what on earth where you looking for to find that then?????? surely not one for louis???!!!!
tongue.gif

katiejaye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
pmsl!! love it!!! but what on earth where you looking for to find that then?????? surely not one for louis???!!!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha! I knew someone would ask! My yard has decided to put on a christmas fancy dress dressage/jumping competition! I'm a real child at heart and thought I'd have to get involved! I was looking for santa accessories for horses! Any suggestions? It makes me laugh to think of Louis in that dragon outfit though!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
dress louis up as a reindeer - not very original but i bet he'l look lovely with some antlers and bells on his reins, also plait his mane and wrap tinsle round the plaits then secure it with thread!! i did that with bloss for the boxing day meet last year, she looked so cute!

katiejaye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh bless, the poor little thing looks so dejected! We should all club together and rescue the thing from the fate of fancy dress!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...total cruelty to animals! The bet that pony has a very bruised ego!

sorona

Visit site
I dressed my 14 yr old daughter up as an elf in red and green and bells and the pony wore a checked red and green xmas table cloth as an excercise sheet with bells on and wore antlers too. My poor daugther has refused to let me manipulate her into wearing fancy dress other than tinsel to the xmas ride ever again as so far I ave had her dressed in full reindeer costume, all stuffed and make of brown fake fur with a reindeer head hat with flashing nose that i managed to stuff onto her hat, she has also been the xmas angel, where both her and her little grey pony at the time had huge wings and loads of lilac and pink tinsel and baubles and battery powered fairy lights. She has however won the fancy dress prize every year she has done it, lol!! I am quite pleased she doesnt want to do it any more as i have lost inspiration and she might have had to go as a toy soldier in a sleigh or a xmas pudding this time!

katiejaye

Visit site
I've just seen a great santa hat cover for me too! I will be taking lots of piccies! It's amazing that i'm 25 and still excited about a fancy dress party! I think I forgot to grow up!

spider

community.webshots.com
We had aGeorge and Dragon outfit as children (Homemade) but the dragon was a child and walked while another child sat on pony and was St George and pony was ...........wait for it...........St George's horse. Much kinder I think! We spent hours sewing bits of eggbox on to an old jumper to make dragon's scales!

Skhosu

Visit site
no bells if your going to be riding for long. One lovely child in a lesson I? was in once wore them the ENTIRE lesson and by the end of it, my pony lunged at hers every time it went past and we all were ready to shoot her!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Do you think they do clydesdale size?

I used to dress my old TB as a christmas tree - complete with tonnes of bells. Then put on two small kids as the fairy and elf.

Who says a TB cannot be bomb proof - the kids loved doing this and she plodded along jingling away.

Used to win all the fancy dresses but often gave the showing classes next door the chance to prove how well mannered their hacks really were
wink.gif

Finns

Visit site
Poor pony in the dragon suit!! I didn't realise that we're having a christmas competition Katie - must have gone from the yard on sunday before they put it up. Has anyone got any ideas for a costume for a chocolate dun pony? Think we may have to be brave and try and do it sidesaddle although not sure will have any brakes!