Ok, random i know... *DELETED*

EllieBeast

Visit site
What are the Best and worst things about your horse, both ridden and on the ground?

My Girlys enthusiasm and character when ridden (esp over jumps!) Is the best thing!
She can ge stron though

She has such a gentle but confident peronality when handled - never violent.

She wont be clipped
frown.gif
Little Moo
tongue.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Best- the feeling she gives me when we jump, on the ground is the way she pins me against her side with her head, means I cant ignore her!!
Worst- She can be exceptionally stubborn both when I ride her and on the ground!!

showjump2003

Visit site
Best thing being ridden is that she doesn't have a nasty bone in her body! She has never bucked or reared of tried to get me off! Best hing on the floor... hmmm, she's a very effectionate horse, loves follwing me in her stable and will cradle her head in my arms for hours on end as long as she is getting a fuss!

Worst thing about her ridden is that she goes around like a girraffe! She point blank refuses to lower her head, the more i ask the higher it goes! lol The worst thing off the floor has to be her dive and snack habit! She see's a bit of grass she wants on the way to the field and she goes for it and takes no notice of me on the end of the lead rope! lol

Jemayni

Visit site
(Im bored too)

Sky, best:

A) He is insanely talented.
B) Would never ever dare do anything bargy or rude!

worst:

A) He is ridiculously stubborn!
B) Hes quite spooky.

Chance, best:

A) He wil always try his best.
B) Hes very cheeky!

Worst:

A) Hes very fragile.
B) Hes a bargy little mucker!

Ash the arab

Visit site
Best thing about Ash -
Ridden - i know him so well and he has the best canter
He needs to be a hand bigger!

On the ground - So ameable to do anything with
Can pull so very grumpy faces!!

Haflinger

Visit site
Best - That feeling he gives me when I jump him and it goes right. When I stand in his stable and he'll come and shove his head into me to fuss him
smile.gif

Worst - When he turns into a stubborn little git, and when he goes into one of his missions for food modes (he's bl**dy strong!)

Irishcobs

Visit site
Hattie: ridden best- her stride, particularly trot, its suprisely long and comfy, and the judges love it.
Ridden worst- she head bobs sometimes
Handle best: everything she's a staint
Handle worst: used bargy in a stable, but now lives out 24/7 so it fine.

Gypsy: ridden Best: very forward going and comfy and can trot at 20mph!!!
Ridden Worst: he rushes home, insure.
Handle best: he loves attention and a good stratch
Handle worst: impatient so fidgets sometimes.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Best thing - When the chips are down she comes through i.e. when attacked by a German Shepperd Dog whilst hacking a year or so ago, she looked after me, despite being stuck on an enclosed bridleway and being bitten reapedly. Also she jumps inspite of me, even when I get it all wrong, then panick and drop her right in front of the fence (I'm still nervous at times jumping, due to a bad accident many years ago), she get us safely yo the other side.

The worst thing, she can be a bit hormonal in the Spring. Also has pink skin (not her fault) which high is maintenance as prone to sunburn and mud fever. Intollerant to Sugar and Grass which doesn't make her easy to manage either.

Would I every sell her - No way
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
Best-ridden-he has such power and scope and knows what he'd doing flat and jumping
worst-he can get strong and nervous/excited

on the ground
best-dead easy to handle in all normal situations, calm, anyones lead around
worst-doesn't do a lot of extras, clipping, mane pulling, injecting

katiejaye

Visit site
The best when ridden, the general feeling of doing a good dressage test when it all comes together but best of all the feeling I get when he does medium trot...he just flies and it feels amazing. Jumping water jumps...he just loves it and I can feel how happy he is!

The worst ridden...when he bolts with me out hacking and when he gets VERY strong doing XC and SJ...he gets 100% for enthusiasm though!

The best on the ground, his quirky nature! He's such a comedian and makes me laugh!
The worst...well he can be a bit of a grump if he doesn't get his own way and makes some pretty hurrendous faces!!!

Jellicle

Visit site
Spike:
I love his positive attitude. Whatever you're doing - jumping, schooling, hacking, he loves it. On the ground, he is always happy to see you.

bad: he can be very impatient and hates to wait in the stable.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oshk
Best: Never stops, if its jumpable its Oshkarble, but sometimes not sittable!
He always tries, he hates flatwork more than me but he always tries.
He is so chilled and safe, but at the same time full of beans and pinging off of the wall, has soooooooo much energy
Worst: He isnt a loving horse, he has been so beaten up before that he is still learning I dont want to batter him to death.
Sometimes he is a little too high spirited, those days when he has to tackle the 2ft log with a 7ft airing, and a 5ft stand off...
Berth
Best:
Shes ace- She does anything, and everything, happily, whenever you ask, she rocks my world, 1 in a million horse.
Worst:
She is a mare. Thats it, shes marish, nothing else I have not grown to love.
Monty
Best:
He is soooo loveable, when he sees you in the field he runs for kisses and hope of possible pocket mints!
He just does it, so safe out hunting with my sister on, not likely to stop and my god can he jump.
Attitude of that 12.2hher connie that you trust with your life, but an actual 15.2hher cob that can clear a good size wall
Worst:
He is strong, well strong for sister.
He is tooo loveing, knocked me over in the field yesturday trying to hug me
smile.gif

He never settles in his stable or tied up- true box walker.
Hurk
Best
Will clear any size fence.
Proper hunter
Loves to blow down your neck
Sooo patient
Worst:
He takes ages to get fit
He has a shiver
He aint sooo keen on heavy traffic
He is too damn big for me!!