Ok South West Yards V2!!

pitter_patter

Visit site
Hello helpful people!!

I've been looking and I've looked at Oaktree and looked, but the arena is tiny. The hacking looks great and not too busy with easy access to the main routes to get to places, but even in the sunshine it just didn't feel right. Its a place I would go to if there was nothing else suitable and I'm sure I'd be fine, but not my 1st choice.

I have just been to Hunstrete and I LOVE it!! I wish I hadn't as I think it has now ruined me to anything else!! But it is VERY pricey, *be still my bank managers beating heart*

I'm also going to have a look at Woollard
wink.gif
but can't go up for a few days as her daughter is competing at the europeans!!

Anyone at Woollard or been at that yard on here?

Stinkywellies

Visit site
I used to be there!! Loved it loved it loved it!!!!
smile.gif

Melissa Evans runs it - very down to earth, kind lovely lady. Her daughter Dani will be the one competing - she is lovley too!!

Individual all years turn out.

Its not as plush as Hunstrete but i loved it. Very realxed and welcoming!!

xx

Stinkywellies

Visit site
Yep i agree - it may be a bit rougher round the edges but she looks after all the horses like they are her own!

She always turns out to a very high standard. The school has a good surface and when i was there there was a jump paddock too.

They are all well fed and well cared for. Hoenstly i highly reccommend it - i would move back there like a shot if i could!!