:( ok who did it

M_G

Visit site
Who pushed the button on the un gelding thread?

That was the funniest thread I have seen on here in years and poof it's gone :(

M_G

Visit site
Pushing the button means reporting the thread to fatty and getting it deleted :(

I know it was a troll post but it was a funny troll who we could have kept as a pet

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
No - it was someone who spent £££££££££££ on cloning their gelding, only to see that a bag of stud mix would have done the job. ;) :p

Goldenstar

Visit site
We need to start a Troll rescue it goes without saying that we will do this with no resources and get into all sorts of problems with the trolls getting out and troubling serious people on competion riders and veterinary and the like and the every one else will have to bail us out.

mountainview22

Visit site
Goldenstar, well just shoot them and keep the pretty ponies with the money we get from selling vital organs from said trolls on the black market.

Damn I have a vivid imagination....

Goldenstar

Visit site
Goldenstar, well just shoot them and keep the pretty ponies with the money we get from selling vital organs from said trolls on the black market.

Damn I have a vivid imagination....

If you were a horse I would say you needed more work.( and fewer stud cubes)

mountainview22

Visit site
I feel you have just summed me up.

That is if I were a horse.

Do you think I could pass as a cob? I'm lazy, Moody, eat lots and can be bolshy...

mountainview22

Visit site
That goldenstar is certainly a good plan.

But whilst I'm still a mere human with a vivid imagination, I think looking into a mass cull of trolls and selling of organs on the black market is a certain cash flow improvement plan.

moosea

Visit site
I don't know who would be so awful as to start a topic like that...

I think I could pass for a cob .. my mother was grey and my father was a bay ;)

Anyhow .. glad you all had fun ... looking forwards to being rescued by the troll rescue. :D:p

Goldenstar

Visit site
That goldenstar is certainly a good plan.

But whilst I'm still a mere human with a vivid imagination, I think looking into a mass cull of trolls and selling of organs on the black market is a certain cash flow improvement plan.

Yes but I fear it's illegal and the trolls would need passports and I hate paper work and trolls do serve a usefull purpose of allowing those who wish to to raise there blood pressure now and again and you do get the odd gem .

mountainview22

Visit site
Yes, but if we manage to gather a herd of say at least 150 we will pass as dealers, maybe travellers if we are really lucky and become above the law.

Paperwork is a no go.

Second hand lungs on the other hand...

Goldenstar

Visit site
Travellers that's the best plan need to live in our lorrys and burn tyres and trot fast size by side on the road.

erictheviking

New User
Visit site
I think the troll thread could have possibly, maybe been started by a strange conversation in a car this evening, where two people wished they could combine their horses best points and end up with a foal that was amazing. The hitch is that the gelding is, well, a gelding. It was debated whether we, I mean they, could feed their horses a supplement to make the gorgeous lad grow a pair and produce a foal that would surpass all others!

moosea

Visit site
I think the troll thread could have possibly, maybe been started by a strange conversation in a car this evening, where two people wished they could combine their horses best points and end up with a foal that was amazing. The hitch is that the gelding is, well, a gelding. It was debated whether we, I mean they, could feed their horses a supplement to make the gorgeous lad grow a pair and produce a foal that would surpass all others!
This would mean that we, or they would have a perfect horse and not one who was insane on the ground and another who had no brakes.. I assume

Goldenstar

Visit site

Yes but rather than the foal that surpasses all others you might get all the little bits you dont love quite as much it's a lottery that breeding thing.