Old Boy Going on Friday..

x_Hannah_x

Visit site
YO just confirmed that Old Boy will be being PTS on Friday. am so not looking forward to it and even worse I cant be there because she doesnt want to upset me even more, and plus cant really miss school.. have grown very close to him, he is a fantastic horse just the years are against him.

Going to leave a big gap for me, only two horses on yard so I will be out of job, chariepitpony will be going to live with YO, leaving me ponyless.
Am sure it will leave me open to many more opportunities, just the end of a fabulous era for me, will miss him muchly, cant understand how mushed up his owner is feeling.

Sorry for that, just going to be a very tough week, am now counting down the days.
frown.gif

lilpete

Visit site
Sorry th hear that, I know exactly how your feeling. I decided to have my boy put down 3 weeks as he went blind, he was only 7. From the day the vet confirmed he was blind and I decided to have him PTS, to the day when he was PTS were the worst 4 days of my life. Once it was all over though, instead of feeling worse i felt better, I suppose it was because I knew he was out of his misery now, and was at peace.