Old Leighlin

mitchellk

Visit site
Just wandering if any of you have any of his off-spring. I have a seven year old by point to point mare out of him wandering what the rest of his family are like!
He has a fab temp can be sharp when needed was bred to event but injury means we will prob stick to dressage.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This is where he stands.
http://www.trefeinonhorses.co.uk/
They are having a big dispersal sale start of September, a lot by Old Leighlin are being sold.
I went down and had a look at them a few weeks ago, didnt see any of them doing anything, but its the only place ive ever felt safe being surrounded by 20 loose horses!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you didn't at Marleens?
smirk.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I knew there was somewhere I was forgetting, but with MS its usally 25+, not 20!
This bunch was just as quiet, mid summer with loads of flies too!
I see there is a bit about the sale in this weeks H and H (sports horse breeding section), there are a few named horses by Old Leighlin in there, 2 eventers and 2 show horses.

mariond

Visit site
I used him twice and bred a filly (Pollyanna) whose owner I have unfortunately lost contact with (last known to be in Bristol area) This mare was jumping well and her owner was about to affiliate her. The colt was sold to a friend of mine who still owns him. Both were out of a TB mare and could be a bit sharp. Infact the first person I sold Pollyanna to as a foal sold her on again as she could not keep her in her paddocks as she would jump the post and rail fencing if left on her own.