Old mill saddlery

Wheels

Visit site
Yes I've been a couple of times, once to get my unbacked youngster a saddle fitted to him and once with a friend to check the fit of saddles she already had and for adjustments to be done.

They have the largest selection of saddles I've ever seen and the ones I've looked at have all been a good price. I would say you need to make sure the fitter sees you ride in all paces and fits to you not just the horse as the times I've been this hasn't been necessary or possible but when I go back for my youngsters next saddle fit he will be ridden away and I will want a full fitting session to be done.

googol

Visit site
Robert Patton is excellent and really helped me out when another saddler did a truly awful job. Great selection and there's now a sandschool to ride in properly before you buy

akennedy28695

New User
Visit site
Amazing!! Found the perfect saddle for my horse Ben who had an unusually straight back and took out padding from the saddle and gave us a great price :)

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Yup, it's a very good saddlery and well worth making the effort to go there - but Robert will also come to you (for a fee, obviously).

only_me

Visit site
excellent saddle fitters, he can also (usually!) alter while you wait as well, they managed to change the position of girth straps for me in about an hour.
Well worth the trip, we make the trek at least annually :) He is also very straight - will re-fit to the best of his abilities! :)

m1stify

Visit site
Well I went and got on great. Would really recommend. Spent far too much money though but hey I don't need to eat right!!