Olympia - brilliant!

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Went to olympia yesterday afternoon (end ended up buying a 340quid showjumping jacket meep!!) and thought it was fantastic. The christmas stakes were sooooo good when michael rode his jump off round i was on the edge of my seat and then the noise from the crowds!!! Was amazing and he rode it so well i thought!
Oh and btw i saw pippa funnell sat next to will in the riders seating area and she was most definately looking in the motherhood state!
Did anyone else go on friday afternoon?

nikki_07766

Visit site
Oh sounds like you had fun, your jacket sound expensive
crazy.gif
i didn't know pip was having a baby does anyone else have any info, i guess that why one of her rides was for sale not long ago.
nikki

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Well there have been rumours around for years but a lot of people have commented on it lately when they have seen her, and yesterday she definately looked pregnant, either that or shes put on weight in all the right places to be pregnant and adopted an uncomfortable waddle!

gally

Visit site
i went last night and agree it was fantastic!!! Didn't go crazy spending so just treated myself to a heather moffet seat saver, feels so comfortable and can't wait to ride in it