Olympia christmas stakes on eurosport-rubbish!

matthew

Visit site
Was i the only one laughing my head off at the rubbish comantators last night!
He repeated himself so many times and had zero knowledge-also stuttered the whole way through!
I will definatly be watching on the BBC tonight!
And what was with the background noise? i am sure it doesnt seem that noisy when your there?

KarenX

Visit site
I watched, but didnt notice any of the stuff you have said!! I am not very observant though...
blush.gif
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Agree about the back ground noise, during the Grand Prix Thursday night, all you could hear was some brat (i'm mean child) screaming its lungs off the whole way through, was very annoying, as clearly audible over the music and evrything.

Mellymoo1

Visit site
It was quite noisy in there!! I noticed that loads of people were talking amongst themselves whilst the jumping was going on, and people were up and down going off shopping etc.

Was a cracking night, slightly spoilt by some very annoying kids in the rows in front of us making a right racket!!

ladylisa

Visit site
I watched didnt notice any noise! but then im used to it with my kid being in the room.
Did you all see the horse that spooked at the first jump and rear up, think it was mark armstrong. scary stuff, he handled it really well.

KarenX

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I watched didnt notice any noise! but then im used to it with my kid being in the room.
Did you all see the horse that spooked at the first jump and rear up, think it was mark armstrong. scary stuff, he handled it really well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Ben Maher on Onasis! He coped brilliantly - what a fantastic balanced rider - it could have been really nasty.

weevil

Visit site
It was quite noisy where we were on wednesday, I suppose the noise picked up depends where the cameras are but I am amazed that some people just have no idea of a suitable time to take their seats.

Mellymoo1

Visit site
He sat that rear really well!! Lots of naughty horses last night - One was really playing up at the end and nearly booted Will Funnells horse in the face!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
I know I would have strangled the little darling!!!! It irritated me so much, I had to turn the sound on the TV down. God I would make a terrible mum!!!!! But why would you take such a young child (sounded like a baby) to dressage, so inconsiderate. Did you also see that horse (Dutch one I think, but can't remember) get spooked by someone in the crowd - If looks could kill, its rider would be a murderer!!!!!

Vicki1986

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It was Ben Maher on Onasis! He coped brilliantly - what a fantastic balanced rider - it could have been really nasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

The way he sat was very impressive it was a big horse to go up like that, he was lucky he got it down so quickly.

Stella

Visit site
I wondered if it was the same baby crying reapeatedly throughout the dressage! If it was the parent (carer whatever) was very selfish. Those sitting near must have dearly wanted to kill her/him (the carer, not the baby). Why on earth would someone think it was reasonable or sensible to take a young child to something like that and expect it to be able to remain quiet and settled?!!!!
shocked.gif

teapot

Visit site
What colour was Ben Maher's ride as saw his horse go very nasty up in the warm up at Hickstead in the summer

wonder if it's the same one

When I went to Olympia, was 2003 now - once classes had started you were only allowed to take your seats during the mini breaks etc - does this not happen now?