Olympia question...

SnowPhony

Visit site
Me anda friend plan to go for the friday evening as we really want to see the puissance. Problem is we haven't got our tickets yet and I can't buy them until 2weeks time when I get paid.... after not having a job for 8weeks I'm completely skint until then!

That will only be 8 days before the night we want to go. How likely or unlikely will it be to get tickets so soon before hand? Is it likely to sell out for the puissance?

X

xspiralx

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if it has already sold out, or if there are only the odd seats left right in a corner.

I bought tickets for Sunday Olympia back in early october and there were very few seats left then, and I believe the friday is one of the most popular nights.

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Puissance is normally the first to sell out
frown.gif
- it is always worth trying the main site though as they sometimes get returns
smile.gif
- but obviously you won't get a choice of seats or price.
frown.gif

SuzySue

Visit site
£400!!! Maybe I should sell ours!!! I bought them back in June the day after they came on sale and still couldn't get front row - they'd already gone.

The tickets arrived last week - not long to go now
smile.gif

LadyRascasse

Visit site
i brought some friday evening tickets last week and we have fairly decent seats. we did go for the slightly more expensive ones though as we didn't wanna be sitting in the corner and not be able to see properly

Shay

Visit site
Front row seats are the members only ones and they retail at £51. But that includes access to the members area, restaurant and bar.

We always book the day the tickets come on sale (this year we even had to do it from Holland - there's dedication!). We do normally get front row seats but they've all gone by about 10am.

The Six bar on the saturday is a very good alternative. Plus BBC are screening the Puissance on the red button which is almost as fun. And certainly a lot cheaper!