Olympia- red button....

punk

Visit site
''If you have internet coverage from bbc website , do as I have and run it thru pc into tv-costs nothing!!''
That is if you have enough Broadband speed to run it continuously on the internet!!! We don't have that OR Sky!!! GRRRR. I wish they would SAY that it is not 'freeview' red button when it is advertised. Might not have stayed in to watch.:mad::rolleyes:

jules89

Visit site
I will be checking at 9pm, fed up with watching it on the laptop! have had to steal sister's one as my charger's broken today and it's useless!! I love olympia :)

Goya

Visit site
I rang and complained. Apparently it is only on satelite red button or if you are on cable freeview red button. The guy I spoke to was not a bit concerned-just said my complaint was noted.
Why oh why do they advertise it:
a. On the BBC Red button schedule and
b. in H&H TV listings

I'm not a happy bunny

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
:mad: makes me cross that they advertise it on red button , they need to be truthful and put not available for freeview only and we wouldnt waste out time looking for it. i am watching online but its not as good as watching on tv...if i didnt have a blinking horse i could afford sky!!!!!!!!! im sure this applies to lots of us who have horses and cant afford other luxuries.

humblepie

Visit site
Another reduced to watching it on the computer as don't have multiscreen. Computer though is by the comfy settee or my other half so not that enjoyable. Remember this did this last year or the year before as well. Wish they would advertise it properly or better still put it on 301 instead of repeats of other things.