Olympia solo!!

Shoei

Visit site
Just wanted to share my excitement... I have just booked Olympia tickets. Well one to be exact as I'm going solo!

I quite like going it alone as I can please myself.

I have booked the hotel opposite in a luxury room with a city view and will be treating myself for Christmas.

It is the 1st time to London on my own having only been a couple of times. I'm going down on train and a little worried about swapping to tube etc. But I'm sure I will be fine.

It will be my break up for Christmas, so I'm hoping it will really get me into the spirit.

I have only been once before and that was years ago and not the eve performance.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
sounds like a great idea to book a hotel as well. have a lovely break, am a little jealous but could never do that as i am a bit precious about leaving my dogs for too long....

Shoei

Visit site
sounds like a great idea to book a hotel as well. have a lovely break, am a little jealous but could never do that as i am a bit precious about leaving my dogs for too long....

Husband has never been to London and has no wish too. He will be animal sitting... and no doubt worrying about me in the big smoke 😁

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Have a great time. I got my freestyle tickets in the spring, seemed like an age away but be here before we know it. It's nice to stay in London and have a bit of a break. We have to whizz home the same night as OH working next day. I'm quite jealous!

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
Good on you! You'll have no problem with the trains and tube - I go to London maybe twice a year (if I have to) and hate cities, but I have been to Olympia alone and got on great. :) Funnily enough when I last went to Olympia it was to see the Portuguese Lusitanos performing and the one in my profile photo on here was in the show! I can't ride in a technical way for toffee but have ridden him on a trail and am friends with the owners.

It's a lovely show with a great atmosphere. Enjoy!

gunnergundog

Visit site
Haven't been for years but always preferred going to big shows on my own so that I could do my own thing.
As you say, it's Christmas, so if you are worried about the tube, treat yourself to a taxi! It's not worth spoiling a lovely time away with a bit of angst. Enjoy!