Olympia tickets help!

BlueSocks

Visit site
Hello all I have made a right **** up, booked my train and hotel for olympia on Thursday 18th but when I went to book tickets for the evening performance there are none available! To compound this my hotel is non refundable!! So I Am checking up if anyone has any tickets they want too sell. I need two. What an idiot! Please pm me if anyone can help. Thanks to anyone who can! I know this is a long shot but worth a try 😰

Spit That Out

Visit site
Sorry, I have no tickets but keep an eye on Ebay or phone around different booking offices?
Also have a look at travel companies that do coach trips as sometimes they have tickets.
Good luck

BlueSocks

Visit site
Thanks Spit. Yes been having a look round. I'm a bit nervous of the resale type sites - has anyone had any experience with any of them? I am so annoyed with myself about this, it's very unlike me, I've been having a stressful few days and just wasn't thinking straight specially as I've been going to olympia for years so I know the puissance night tickets always sell out fast! Pants!!

Elbie

Visit site
I know it's not ideal but you could always go to the afternoon performance. You wouldn't get to see puissance but means you wouldn't waste the hotel.

I would keep an eye on ebay as others have said just in case

BlueSocks

Visit site
Thanks guys! Elbie yes that's my other option but would still mean changing my train as it arrives too late for the afternoon performance - grrrr I'm so annoyed with myself!!

Shay

Visit site
The Puissance night always sells out within hours - but there are people who buy numerous tickets and re-sell them (often at massively increased prices) closer the time. I've never had the nerve to try it as I understand it is technically illegal - but I have had friends do it. Try ebay and places like seatwave. But you are probably going to pay considerably more than the face value.

Shay

Visit site
Oh that's interesting to know. Still not sure I have the guts to try it, but I'll give it some thought. The day tickets go on sale is manic in our house - OH and me, both on phone lines and simultaneously on the computer from the moment lines open trying to get the exact tickets in the exact space we want for puissance night. A very mad 15 minutes - but always worth it!

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
Oh that's interesting to know. Still not sure I have the guts to try it, but I'll give it some thought. The day tickets go on sale is manic in our house - OH and me, both on phone lines and simultaneously on the computer from the moment lines open trying to get the exact tickets in the exact space we want for puissance night. A very mad 15 minutes - but always worth it!
:D :D I've done that in the past!
I've used Seatwave and get me in very successfully a few times. Trouble is with concerts now you can't get the good tickets as they get bought and put on Seatwave however quick you are! I don't go to many so paying the extra for the ticket I want is worth it to me. I've never done it for Olympia though so I don't know if they will come up

BlueSocks

Visit site
Thanks for everyone's replies - its so frustrating that people buy tickets for non genuine reasons simply to re-sell (not just for Olympia), but its good to know that people have had OK experiences with some of the ticket re-selling sites - just makes you a bit nervous doesn't it?!

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
I was gonna say the good tickets usually sell out within hours and we brought are tickets...well it must have been a couple of months ago... but yes it is very frustrating when people bulk buy or tickets are witheld... 2012 olympics spring to mind

anyhoot hope you get to go.