Olympia tickets wanted!

Caz

community.webshots.com
I'm not sure if I'll get told off for kind of advertising, apologies if I'm not allowed to do this!

I want to go to Olympia on Monday 18th December to watch the M&M final and the only tickets left are really rubbish ones in the corner. Does anyone have any for sale or does anyone know of anywhere else I can buy them other than the Olympia website? (ie: do Ticketmaster or anything like that sell them?)

Thanks for your help!

Caz

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried Ebay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there are a few for Saturday or Sunday but only one for Monday and I need two... thanks for the suggestion though.

Caz

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Caz,
I know the NPS used to sell them, have you tried there?
Jo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Jo,

Yes I remembered I used to always get a good ticket offer from somewhere and I couldn't remember where, must have been the NPS but unfortunately I didn't join this year because of Kir being lame, so I doubt I'd get the offer!

I've now ordered the ones from Olympia, they look like pretty rubbish seats (in the corner) but I suppose what I really wanted to see was the preliminary judging which I think is in a different arena in the morning, so it won't matter what tickets I have for that as long as I get there early enough. Really want to see the Newfies and Connies!

So, guess I'll just have to put up with not being able to see that much for the final - better than nothing though!

I'll keep looking on ebay in case any more come up.

Are you going?

Jo C

Visit site
No not going this year but think my friend may have one of her connies there. I went up last year on Kur night which was fantastic, but haven't really got round to sorting anything this year - have fun! I'm not a member of NPS this year either as Patrick was lame and being operated on when it was renewal time.