Olympia

AG18

Visit site
It's that time again!

I am ready to book my tickets for this year, as they sell out so quickly. I really want to go on Wednesday for the kur and Monday for the ponies. They have a group tickets discount for Wednesday and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any groups that are getting tickets at the 40% off rate. (cheap as chips if you ask me!). If so please let me know as I really want to go on both days and it gets a bit expensive!

melv1lle

sams-progress.blogspot.com
I am dragging my OH to Olympia as well - he is desperate to get out of it as he thinks horsie types are weird (including me) but he hasn't managed to come up with a good enough excuse yet to avoid it
grin.gif

matthew

Visit site
My o/h is loosing his olympia virginity this year as well- i go to the football with him so he is treating me to member lounge ticket- cant decide what day to go and im getting worried it will be sold out!!!

melv1lle

Exactly my thinking! I put up with him calling my horse "Dobbin" all year so he has to come to Olympia with me.

I have bought us member tickets as well so if you go on the Sunday see you there! Although you should book soon because when I booked yesterday the member tickets were already sold out for Friday and Saturday.

melv1lle

By the way am I the only one who is very excited about it (even though I should be too old)?? I absolutely love Olympia and have done since I was little. I don't know which bit is best - the shetland grand national, the police horses, the jumping itself or ... all the fabulous shops were you can spend all your money on stuff your horse doesn't really need
grin.gif

Ash the arab

Visit site
I love it! It is my 'real' Christmas day!
A friend and i have been going for the last 3 years and it is our treat.
As for the favourite part?.....Well, i just love it all!

matthew

Visit site
Scostello-what is the sceduele for sunday- o/h really couldnt cope with dressage bless him ( dancing gee gee's are his words)
I really want to get him into showjumping as its my sport that i love!