Olympia!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Anyone else planning ahead?!

Pre-sale for those who bought tickets starts today, and then general release tomorrow.

Just got my freestyle tickets :cool: means I can't afford to go to Badminton but I do love Olympia LOADS (and unlike Badminton I can make OH come with me so it's a nice xmassy thing we do together :eek:)

vam

Visit site
I've just been hovering over the ticket button and have decided not to go for the first time in about 20 years. Its so expensive now and as much as I love it I just can't justify it this year. I think I will get shopping tickets and spend the day up London anyway and maybe do some different events through the year instead.

BOWS28

Visit site
Ooooh, i want to buy tickets for me and my mum for Christmas.... looks like i'll have to be on the ball tomorrow!! Do you know what time they go on sale? Burghley is also on the cards this year i feel:p

milliepops

Visit site
10am tomorrow I think.
Yeah ticket prices have shot up this year, I get a discount with BD membership but it still stung quite a bit!

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Just bought ours - I'm going Mon, Tue, Wed evenings with various friends. I stay up in London for the three days - absolutely love it and very much part of the Christmas celebrations for me. It also sets a deadline for getting everything else done beforehand, then it's just tidying the house before we are invaded by family members on Christmas eve. :) x

SamBean

Visit site
Yes just bought Saturday afternoon tickets for myself, my husband and daughter - love it and part of our Christmas :)

Polos

Visit site
bought my puissance tickets and fei world cup qualifier tickets for saturday this morning :) I stupidly forgot to put my discount code in! But I agree it did seem a lot pricier this year but to me Christmas is never Christmas without Olympia

Shay

Visit site
Had our mad 5 minutes this morning. Front row block 15 for the afternoon and block 5 for the evening for mini majors and puissance. Wow they are expensive!

Bernster

Visit site
Gosh that’s early. We have a girls Xmas tradition with people I don’t see as often now so I really like it. We don’t get tickets til much later though but we’re not that fussed what we see. I’d like to see the dressage this time as not been to that yet.

milliepops

Visit site
It really is early! Bad time of year to be spending money, too :eek: In the past I've had seats for the dressage that someone else bought via groupon etc later in the year but the view was rubbish and tbh I'd have rather watched it on TV :(

BOWS28

Visit site
I've never bought the tickets myself, we normally delegate someone else in the group to order them and we transfer the money.. I feel like the pressure is on o_O There is no obvious option to add anything to a basket lol.. Does the website update once the ticket office opens??? Help an idiot out here haha

Shay

Visit site
To be honest unless you want either puissance night or very specific seats there is usually plenty of choice later on. But you will probably find puissance tickets a bit thin on the ground now. And the front rows sell out in minutes. One year we made a mistake and were about 5 minutes late logging in - no front row seats at all and the best block had entirely gone. Won't make that mistake again!

LaurenBay

Visit site
I have 4 tickets for the pussiance for free as I raised a complaint in last year when I attended. To be fair I only asked for a part refund of 2 tickets but the customer service was superb and they had already issued me 4 tickets which were sent to me.

TGM

Visit site
Bought my puissance tickets yesterday - really looking forward to it - Olympia is definitely part of the Christmas tradition for us.