Olympic Eventing XC Thread

TarrSteps

Visit site
I think Sam's horse is minus a shoe now. Turf with a bit of rain on it is going to be slick no matter what, but conditions have been very stable so I'm sure everyone is suitably studded.

gadetra

Visit site
Argh atupid BBC adds! Does anyone know where I can watch it live on the internet? Only found massive adds for gambling! can't watch BBC online as in Ireland :(

TiddlyPups

Visit site
NW couldn't hear minute markers due to crowds cheering :D

I think the digging aspect is that they don't want big ditches dug, some large screws won't damage the ground too much

j1ffy

Visit site
Gadetra - google My Expat Network. You can subscribe and watch UK TV via a VPN for a small monthly fee

LouS

Visit site
Eventing people, can I ask, is it a huge disadvantage to the riders that are now being held up on course? I can imagine they've totally lost their rhythm etc now.

Mince Pie

Visit site
Well done Ian saying that the park will be given back in better condition than before. That's a snub to the anti Greenwich campaigners.

LIKE!

I was just thinking that!

Love how NW couldnt hear her minute markers!!

I think they will be allowed to fix fences in, but not dig the place up to put ditches in etc.

Delighted for NW, she should never have been a reserve and she showed them all today - talk about sticking 2 fingers up!

Azabache

Visit site
They've just interviewed Nicola on BBC2. She said she couldn't hear her minute marker because of the crowds cheering so much, but said it was fab, keep the cheering up! She also said he didn't slip once and was a little superstar. She was quite emotional bless her. Well done Niocola!