Olympic SJ Team Final Thread

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Nope still waiting for it to come on BBC3 as promised. Only people with satellite or freesat have the extra channels, those of us on freeview are losing out, particularly if we have rubbish broadband too!

little_flea

Visit site
Bella Donna = huge, but Meredith is also tiny, 5'3 and 110lbs.

I thought the fences were bigger than 158cm - picture on a Swedish website with a woman much shorter than height of fence, and we all know how tall the Swedes are... I thought they could be 165cm in this round?

PolarSkye

Visit site
Well, flip that little horse really did something strange over the water . . . I really like him though . . . did I hear he was by Animo?

P

teapot

Visit site
BBC3 are timing it to start with Nick Skelton (and start of the team jumping) in about 15mins going by CB's tweet :)

ETS: that makes sense as all these riders are jumping individually...

ribbons

Visit site
Murphysminder, that's my situation to. Now sailing finished and they're chatting about it !!!!!!!! Come on switch to SJ.

amage

Visit site
No I don't think it is particularly. Jumping big is one thing, jumping technical another.....

Will be interesting to see how the American horses cope...their team trials at WEF were enormous and technical and as such have a couple more big rounds jumping done this year. Some people think they do too much but one has to wonder does it allow riders the chance to spread their peaks over the season and get some key big rounds into the horse well ahead of time.

Very unfortunate for Janne...she and Lambrasco are great together

PolarSkye

Visit site
I'm at work but nothing has come up on the Beebs live feed yet - how is the course? Is one of our team riders on soon?

The course is enormous . . . big fences and quite a technical track (water as a related for instance and then an upright on the same line). Not many clears and only one inside the time so far. First Brit (Skelly) on in about 8 minutes or so.

P

jenbleep

Visit site
The course is enormous . . . big fences and quite a technical track (water as a related for instance and then an upright on the same line). Not many clears and only one inside the time so far. First Brit (Skelly) on in about 8 minutes or so.

P

Gulp :eek: Ok thanks for the update, will keep an eye on our men